Ensure you're board-exam ready with ACP's 2022 Internal Medicine Board Review Course Recordings—a multimedia, self-study program that delivers multiple study tools for you to review and reinforce the content likely to be questioned on the exam.
View lectures in any order and as often as you like to solidify your knowledge. These on-demand multimedia sessions are organized into 41 lectures with 39+ hours of content and over 245 Board-style questions. ACP’s Board Review Course Recordings Package breaks the lectures into 5- to 10-minute single-question segments, so you can create a custom study schedule. Upon completion, of the activity, learners will be able to :
- Recall clinical information that is likely to support success in the ABIM initial certification or recertification examination in internal medicine.
- Interpret and answer questions written in ABIM question format and self-assess personal knowledge through peer-answer comparisons.
- Video Online: The very best in online learning, you get immediate streaming access to the course. Your personal dashboard provides fast access to each topic and saves your progress. Watch interactive video clips linked to multiple-choice questions, answer the question, and then listen to the lecturer’s explanation. Easily submit for CME credit. Includes a PDF syllabus.
- On-the-Go Commuter App: Download content for offline viewing within the app for easy access!
- Electronic Course Syllabus: An electronic syllabus is provided to supplement your internal medicine certification studies, including hundreds of slides and images used by the presenters.
|Release date: 9/1/2022||ACP Member||ACP Resident/Fellow Member||Nonmember|
|ACP 2022 Board Review Course Recordings||$995||$896||$1095|
CME Credit and MOC Points
The American College of Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Physicians designates this enduring material, the ACP Board Review Course Recordings: Certification, for a maximum of 39.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 39.5 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Board Review Course Recordings Guarantee
If you do not pass the ABIM MOC or Certification Exam in internal medicine after reviewing the recorded version of the ACP Board Review Course, you may attend a live ACP Board Review Course within twelve months of your ABIM notification date, subject to space availability, and not pay the registration fee, or you may receive access to a current Board Review Video Online course. To qualify, email email@example.com a copy of the ABIM notification letter of your test results with the option you are choosing.