IMpact Newsletter Archive: Features
- Understanding Internal Medicine: A Guide for Medical Students
- Tips for Finding the Right Residency Program
- Join the LinkedIn ACP Medical Student Members Group
- Electronic Resources for Students
- A Look Back at Predictions from 1991
- Medical Students Needed to Work at the Internal Medicine Meeting 2015
- Call for Feedback: $50 Amazon Gift Card Raffle
- Call for Submissions
- News from ACP
- Osmosis, an online learning tool that helps medical students “learn more, forget less”
- Free Webinar: What is Internal Medicine Anyway?
- Call for Families in IM
- ACP Smart Medicine®: A Medical Student’s Resource
- Medical Students Needed to Work at Internal Medicine 2014
- Introducing ACP Smart Medicine
- Welcome from the Chair of the Council of Student Members
- ACP IMpact Now Optimized for Mobile Viewing
- Medical Students Needed to Work at Internal Medicine 2013
- In Defense of the Personal Statement
- ACP EVP & CEO Steven Weinberger, MD, FACP participates in National Primary Care Week Campaign
- The CDC Experience Applied Epidemiology Fellowship – Call for Applications
- Nominate or Submit to IMpact Today!
- Live or Die, Khatami
- ACP Pledges Support for Joining Forces
- Medical Students Needed to Work at Internal Medicine 2012
- Appropriate Use of Screening and Diagnostic Tests to Foster High-Value, Cost-Conscious Care
- New Educational Items for Medical Students
- Following Your True Path: An Interview with Timothy McCall, MD, General Internist and Yogi
- Medical Students Invited to Participate in Primary Care Progress’s National Primary Care Week 2011
- Free Personal Financial Management Webinars
- Clinical Skills Review Course at Interal Medicine 2011
- Primary Care Progress Engages Trainees in Transformation of Primary Care
- Finding the Right Mentor for You
- Thanks, Dad
- Journal From Haiti: An Internist’s Experience in Volunteerism By Howard W. Newell, MD, FACP
- Ask the Program Director
Students: Join ACP for Free
Benefits of Membership for Students: ACP's free Medical Student Membership includes benefits designed especially to meet students' needs.
Join Now: Sign-up today and begin enjoying the benefits of ACP Medical Student Membership.
Find a Residency
Search ACP's Internal Medicine Residency Database for information on all internal medicine residency programs in the U.S. and Canada. (ACP Members only)
Annals Virtual Patients Series 1-4 Available
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique online patient simulator that helps you learn while you earn CME Credit and MOC Points.
Start your journey now.
ACP keeps you on target to earn MOC Points
December 2015 is the deadline for most internists participating in ABIM MOC to earn some MOC points. Review our stimulating and rewarding options.