You are here
Earn MOC/CPD Internationally
Physicians in Canada and Australasia can earn MOC/CPD credits with MKSAP 17! After completing a section of MKSAP questions and answering 50% correct, you can submit for CME credit and immediately download and save a PDF of your CME certificate. You can then use that certificate to apply your CME to the MOC program at https://mainport.royalcollege.ca/ or the CPD program at MyCPD.
- If you are working in MKSAP 17 Digital you will find easy prompts to help guide you through submission.
- If you are working with MKSAP Print, visit the MKSAP Resource Site.
MOC Credit for the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)
Participation in the MOC Program is a requirement for admission and renewal of Fellowship in the Royal College. Self-Assessment activities, such as MKSAP 17, help learners identify gaps that may otherwise be overlooked while also fulling MOC requirements.
- Fellows of the Royal College may earn 3 credits per hour for participating in MKSAP 17 under Section 3
- Earn up to 75% of their required 400 credits during a 5-year MOC cycle
- The CSIM approved MKSAP as a trusted self-assessment program on December 9, 2014
- Approval extends from July 31, 2015 until July 31, 2018 for the Part A sections
- Approval extends from December 31, 2015 to December 31, 2018 for the Part B Sections
- Approval also extends for the MKSAP Updates through January 31, 2021
- MKSAP 17 meets multiple CanMEDS Roles, which lead to optimal health and health care outcomes, including: Medical Expert, Communicator, Collaborator, Health Advocate, Scholar, and Professional
CPD Credit for the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP)
MKSAP 17 is a smart and efficient way to earn your CPD credit requirements while updating your medical knowledge. MKSAP 17 is available for credit effective July 31, 2015 through December 31, 2018. Fellows can use MKSAP 17 to:
- Earn 2 CPD credits per hour for self-assessment activities under the Category 3 of RACP's MyCPD program for internal medicine
- Earn up to 348 CPD credits during the 3.5 years of the 5-year credit period