You are here
MKSAP 16 Updates
Earn up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ with MKSAP 16 Updates.
At least 50 completely new questions are distributed online every 6 months beginning one year after MKSAP 16 is released. A sensible option for those who want to keep in the know and earn CME credits.
Already purchased MKSAP 16 Updates or Complete?
MKSAP 16 Updates CME Availability Schedule
MKSAP 16 Update 1:
Available July 31, 2013 to July 31, 2016
MKSAP 16 Update 2
Available January 15, 2014 to January 15, 2017
MKSAP 16 Update 3:
Available July 31, 2014 to July 31, 2017
MKSAP 16 Update 4:
Available January 15, 2014 to January 15, 2018
The American College of Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Physicians designates this enduring material, MKSAP 16 Updates, for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
MKSAP 16 Updates Will Meet Your Needs
MKSAP 16 Updates are specifically intended for physicians who provide personal, nonsurgical care to adults. Included are: general internists and primary care physicians; subspecialists who need to remain up-to-date in internal medicine; residents preparing for the Certification Exam in internal medicine; physicians preparing for the Maintenance of Certification Exam in internal medicine.
- Close gaps between actual care in your practice and preferred standards of care, based on best evidence
- Diagnose disease states that are less common and sometimes overlooked and confusing
- Improve management of comorbid conditions that can complicate patient care
- Determine when to refer patients for surgery or care by subspecialists
- Pass the ABIM Certification Examination and the ABIM Maintenance of Certification Examination