Abstract Review Board
Thank you for agreeing to serve as a reviewer for the 2015 National Abstract Competitions. We hope you find reviewing the work of these promising young physicians and medical students a rewarding experience.
Resident/Fellow Member Abstracts
- 22 Basic Research abstracts
- 228 Clinical Research abstracts
- 146 Quality Improvement/Patient Safety
- 43 High Value Cost Conscious Care
- 2,375 Clinical Vignette
Medical Student Abstracts
- 32 Basic Research abstracts
- 71 Clinical Research abstracts
- 17 Quality Improvement/Patient Safety
- 5 High Value Cost Conscious Care
- 308 Clinical Vignette
Poster Judging at ACP Internal Medicine 2015
Volunteers are needed to judge the National Poster Finals at ACP Internal Medicine Meeting 2015. This year, more than 3,000 abstracts were submitted for consideration. The 600 posters that will be on display, along with the 30 oral presentations, represent the best of the best. We hope that you will have some time during the Internal Medicine Meeting to act as a poster judge and be part of this exciting program.
Physicians post-training are needed at the following dates/times for both research and clinical vignette posters:
- Thursday, April 30, 10:45 am . 12:30 pm: Resident/Fellow Research Posters
- Friday, May 1, 9:00 am . 11:15 am: Resident/Fellow Clinical Vignette Posters (1st session)
- Friday, May 1, 2:15 pm . 4:30 pm: Resident/Fellow Clinical Vignette Posters (2nd session)
- Saturday, May 2, 9:30 am . 11:30 am: Medical Student Research and Clinical Vignette Posters
IM Board Review Courses: Review medical content and improve test-taking skills with ACP's expert clinician educators as you prepare for the ABIM certification exam.
MKSAP: ACP's comprehensive Medical Knowledge Self-Assessment Program provides residents and practicing physicians with an up-to-date study resource for ABIM certification and recertification.
IM Essentials: Created by over 90 internal medicine clerkship directors, IM Essentials covers the key topics and concepts in the core medicine clerkship through textbook chapters and self-assessment questions.
Annals Virtual Patients Series 1-4 Available
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique online patient simulator that helps you learn while you earn CME Credit and MOC Points.
Start your journey now.
ACP keeps you on target to earn MOC Points
December 2015 is the deadline for most internists participating in ABIM MOC to earn some MOC points. Review our stimulating and rewarding options.