Clinical Shorts Module 3
ABIM Code: IMI201301
- Transfusion Medicine – What are the Recommended Thresholds for Medical, Surgical and Critically Ill Patients
- A Primer on Topical Steroids for Rashes
- Comparing Oral Anticoagulants
- Treating Cellulitis – Assessing Risk for CA-MRSA and Non-MRSA and Treating Appropriately
- Best Practices in Smoking Cessation
- Stroke – Initial Management of Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Dizziness – Serious or Trivial?
- Acute Coronary Syndrome – Who Should Undergo an Interventional Approach?
- Changing Paradigm for Cervical Cancer Screening – New Recommendations?
Visit clinical.playbackacp.com to order.
ACP MembersAccess your CME transcript
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Live Simulcast!
Unable to attend the meeting this year? On Saturday, May 2, seven sessions will be streamed live from the meeting. Register for the simulcast and earn CME credit after watching each session. Watch it live or download for later viewing.