Clinical Shorts Module 1
ABIM Code IMG201301
- Managing Noncancer Chronic Pain: Assessing for Opioid Misuse Risk
- Managing Noncancer Chronic Pain: Monitoring for Opioid Misuse
- Fungal Infections of the Skin
- Behavioral Management of Dementia
- Postoperative Surveillance with Troponin Levels
- Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy – What is it and How to Treat?
- Fall Recognition and Prevention for Primary Care Providers
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) Prophylaxis in the High Risk Orthopedic Patient?
- Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) – How to Determine Duration of Anticoagulation
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) Prophylaxis in the Nonsurgical Hospitalized Patient
Visit clinical.playbackacp.com to order.
ACP MembersAccess your CME transcript
Sign-up for Physician & Practice Timeline text alerts and never miss another regulatory deadline!
Triggered text alerts aimed at keeping you on top of upcoming deadlines and details related to regulatory, payment, and delivery system requirements are available FREE of charge!
Pre-order MKSAP17 Complete and Save 15%!
Enter priority code PR58 when ordering. Limited time only. Order now.