ACP IMBR Flashcards App
This app offers over 200 flashcards across 16 categories - perfect for studying for the ABIM exam quickly and on-the-go. The flashcards are available free to attendees of the live Internal Medicine Board Review (IMBR) courses and MOC Exam Prep courses offered by ACP and purchasers of the course recordings provided by our partner, Playback Now. Free access is also available to residents in programs subscribing to the ACP Board Prep Curriculum.
Refresh your knowledge gained during these courses and ensure that you are ready for your exam. Simply:
- Download the app or access the mobile web version.
- Log in with your ACP username/password.
- (If you purchased recordings from Playback Now) Enter your Playback Now username/password.
Mobile Web Version:
Visit flashcards.acponline.org from your mobile browser on your phone or tablet.
- Over 200 cards across 16 categories
- The ability to mark flashcards correct or incorrect
- After finishing a category, users are invited to review flashcards that they marked incorrect, retry them all, or move on to another category
- The ability to create custom sets of cards to focus your studies
Board Review Course Recordings
Multifaceted, self-study review course offers high-quality online, video, and audio recordings of ACP's board review courses. View a sample of each recording and learn more:
Fenway Guide to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health, 2nd Edition
This new edition reflects recent clinical and social changes and continues to present the important issues facing practitioners and their LGBT patients. Read more about the Guide. Also see ACP's recent policy position paper on LGBT health disparities.
Join Us in Washington, DC for the Most Comprehensive Meeting in Internal Medicine
Register now and enjoy:
Discounted rates, the best national faculty, a wealth of clinical and practice management topics and hands-on sessions! Learn more about the meeting.