ACP IMBR Flashcards App
This app offers over 200 flashcards across 16 categories - perfect for studying for the ABIM exam quickly and on-the-go. The flashcards are available free to attendees of the live Internal Medicine Board Review (IMBR) courses and MOC Exam Prep courses offered by ACP and purchasers of the course recordings provided by our partner, Playback Now. Free access is also available to residents in programs subscribing to the ACP Board Prep Curriculum.
Refresh your knowledge gained during these courses and ensure that you are ready for your exam. Simply:
- Download the app or access the mobile web version.
- Log in with your ACP username/password.
- (If you purchased recordings from Playback Now) Enter your Playback Now username/password.
Mobile Web Version:
Visit flashcards.acponline.org from your mobile browser on your phone or tablet.
- Over 200 cards across 16 categories
- The ability to mark flashcards correct or incorrect
- After finishing a category, users are invited to review flashcards that they marked incorrect, retry them all, or move on to another category
- The ability to create custom sets of cards to focus your studies
Board Review Course Recordings
Study at home with high-quality audio and video recordings of ACP's board review courses. View a sample of each recording and learn more:
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Live Simulcast!
Unable to attend the meeting this year? On Saturday, May 2, seven sessions will be streamed live from the meeting. Register for the simulcast and earn CME credit after watching each session. Watch it live or download for later viewing.