Pleural Effusions: Case Studies in Evaluation
- When should I pursue a thoracentesis?
- What tests should I order on the fluid?
- What should I do with an effusion incidentally discovered on CT?
- What is the role for pleuroscopy, and when should I refer my patient for it?
- What is the role for indwelling tunneled catheters in malignant and nonmalignant disease?
- Presenter(s): Fabien Maldonado MD, FCCP
- Session Length: 60 Minutes
About Internal Medicine Meeting 2018 (CME 75)
The Internal Medicine 2018 CME 75 Package, available through PlaybackACP, includes audio synced with slide presentations from 75 of the best sessions in general internal medicine and the subspecialties delivered during the ACP Internal Medicine Meeting 2018. Stream the sessions to your device or download for offline playback, answer multiple-choice quizzes, and earn CME credit and ABIM MOC points all from your web browser or favorite mobile device.
Please note that CME/MOC is only available to purchasers of the specified packages, e.g., CME 75 or CME 15.
Up to 1
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and MOC Points
Expires May 1, 2020 active
Internal Medicine Meeting 2018 (CME 75)