COPD Exacerbation: Guideline Recommendations and Prevention
- How do you know it is COPD?
- How does care coordination prevent rehospitalization?
- What is the role for antibiotics, immunizations, N-acetylcysteine, PDE-4 inhibitors, and prednisone?
- What is the benefit of pulmonary rehabilitation?
- Presenter(s): Roberto P. Benzo MD
- Session Length: 60 Minutes
About Internal Medicine Meeting 2018 (CME 75)
The Internal Medicine 2018 CME 75 Package, available through PlaybackACP, includes audio synced with slide presentations from 75 of the best sessions in general internal medicine and the subspecialties delivered during the ACP Internal Medicine Meeting 2018. Stream the sessions to your device or download for offline playback, answer multiple-choice quizzes, and earn CME credit and ABIM MOC points all from your web browser or favorite mobile device.
Please note that CME/MOC is only available to purchasers of the specified packages, e.g., CME 75 or CME 15.
Up to 1
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and MOC Points
Expires May 1, 2020 active
Internal Medicine Meeting 2018 (CME 75)