ACP CME 30 package
New recorded lectures for at-home learning; trusted, timely content from expert faculty, the ACP CME 30 package comprises curated, online lectures originally scheduled for live presentation at Internal Medicine Meeting 2020.
- Videos of scientific and practice-related sessions presented by expert faculty.
- Comprehensive and current content that spans core clinical topics in internal medicine and the subspecialties.
- Lectures represent some of the most popular and highly rated sessions originally scheduled for ACP’s 2020 Internal Medicine Meeting.
- Stream the sessions and answer brief multiple-choice quizzes for credit.
- Earn up to 30 CME credits.
- Earn up to 30 ABIM MOC Points.
About Internal Medicine Meeting Recordings
ACP's Internal Medicine Meeting Recording packages include video and slide presentations from a curated selection of popular and highly rated sessions delivered during or derived from the ACP Internal Medicine Meeting. Trusted, timely content in general internal medicine and the subspecialties is presented by expert faculty; CME and MOC available.
Up to 30
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and MOC Points
Expires May 1, 2023 active
Internal Medicine Meeting Recordings