You are here
ACP Knowledge Resources for ABIM Internal Medicine Medical Knowledge Module
As a benefit of membership, you can gain direct access to ACP knowledge resources to help you complete ABIM’s “2017 – 2018 Update in Internal Medine” module, which can be used to earn MOC points.
If you are a member of ACP and a diplomate enrolled in MOC, get started now by accessing the “ABIM Activities by Specialty” page and scrolling down to “Internal Medicine.” Click on the “Internal Medicine” link and enter the module by inputting your email and ABIM Physician Portal Password.
Instructions for using the Knowledge Resources
As you go through the module, you can select the specific Question for which you wish to review ACP knowledge Resources.
- Click on the link(s) provided in the Related ACP Knowledge list to read ACP knowledge resources related directly to your selected question (Note: it may be necessary for you to log in to particular resources).
- Repeat for each question for which you would like to review ACP knowledge.
ACP Knowledge Resources
The ACP knowledge resources utilized in this application include:
- MKSAP (currently including content from the 16th Edition)
- Annals of Internal Medicine - online access to current and past issues of the premier journal of Internal Medicine
- ACP Books - content from 14 ACP books and two books distributed by ACP
If you are not currently an ACP member, you will not be able to gain access to these resources. Please consider joining ACP.