You are here
Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Exam Preparation Courses
Prepare to pass the ABIM recertification exam by attending an ACP MOC Exam Prep course. Conveniently scheduled shortly before the ABIM MOC Exam, our courses fit any schedule.
ACP MOC Exam Prep Courses Dates and Related Information
|August 3-5, 2017||Learn More||Register Now|
|August 10-12, 2017||Learn More||Register Now|
|August 24-26, 2017||Learn More||Register Now|
|September 7-8, 2017||Learn More||Register Now|
Earning MOC Points for Past Events
Course attendees: Check back on the last day of the Postgraduate course to take your MOC quiz here. Each new MOC quiz will be released on the final day of the course.
ACP's MOC review courses deliver more:
- A 2- or 3-day review course that emphasizes clinical advances from the past 10 years
- Interactive case-based studies taught by a team of expert clinician-educators
- Tips on test-taking strategies
- ACP IMBR Flashcards App ($99 Value)
- Earn CME Credits and MOC Points
- Board Prep Guarantee*
Free Bonus: ACP IMBR Flashcards App
As a special free bonus, meeting participants and purchasers of The Works recordings package can now access the ACP IMBR Flashcards App loaded with 200 IM Board Review flashcards.
ACP MOC Exam Prep Courses are:
- Discounted for ACP Members
- Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 creditTM and MOC Points. Visit the individual course page for specific information.
Study anytime, anywhere with the all-new, interactive MOC Exam Prep Course recordings.
*Board Prep Guarantee
If you do not pass the ABIM Certification or MOC Exam in internal medicine after attending an ACP Exam Prep Course, you may attend one live ACP Exam Prep Course within twelve months of your ABIM notification date, subject to space availability, and not pay the registration fee or you may receive access to a current Online ACP Exam Prep course recording. To qualify, email PGguarantee@acponline.org a copy of the ABIM notification letter of your test results with the option you are