You are here
San Francisco - MOC Exam Prep Course
For physicians preparing for the ABIM Maintenance of Certification examination in internal medicine, general internists, internal medicine subspecialists, and internal medicine trainees.
|Registration Date||Non-Member||ACP Member*|
*Includes Residents, Research Fellows, and Interns. Verification letter required.
Heather Henri, MD, FACP
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, Previous Clinic Chief, Stanford Medical Group at Blake Wilbur, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA
Baldeep Singh, MD, FACP
- Clinical Professor of Medicine, Clinic Chief, Stanford Internal Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA
All registrations include access to the electronic version of the course syllabus (e-syllabus), which will be available beginning July 31, 2017.
- The e-syllabus is a full-color pdf document in excess of 900 pages. It is not intended for printing. If printed in black and white it will not be readable.
- You must download the syllabus to your laptop or tablet prior to attending the course, as there will not be internet access in the meeting room.
- You will need software that enables you to take notes on a pdf document. Adobe Reader is a source for free versions of note-taking software.
- You should make a back-up copy of the e-syllabus. It will only be available online until two weeks after the course ends.
- There are a limited number of outlets in the meeting room. Your device should be fully charged before you arrive.
- Increase and refresh knowledge of core topics in internal medicine and the subspecialties through discussion of common and not-so-common clinical problems.
- Become adept working through difficult test questions logically and successfully.
- Implement changes in clinical practice in accordance with recent advances and clinical guidelines.
The American College of Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 22 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 22 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Refund/Cancellation Policy for Courses
To request a refund for MOC Exam Preparation Courses, please refer to ACP's Refund/Cancellation Policy for Courses.