ACP recommends human papillomavirus vaccination
February 12, 2014 — ACP has joined other leading medical organizations, the Immunization Action Coalition, and the CDC to urge physicians across the United States to educate their patients about the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine, and to strongly recommend HPV vaccination.
Read the complete "Dear Colleague" letter.
ACP advises public to get seasonal flu vaccine
PHILADELPHIA, October 3, 2013 — With flu season approaching, now is a perfect time for all adults, especially people with chronic conditions and the elderly, to get a flu shot and take that opportunity to talk with their doctor about other immunizations, also called vaccinations, they might need.
Read the complete statement from Molly Cooke, MD, FACP, president of ACP.
ACP Immunization Webinar Series
Join ACP for a series of immunization-related webinars, made possible by a cooperative agreement with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (1U66IP000393-01). Learn the latest vaccine recommendations for adults and also how to utilize the entire office team in organizing immunization services in your practice.
ACP Immunization Portal
Visit the ACP Immunization Portal to:
- download or order print copies of the newly published ACP Guide to Adult Immunization
- receive updates with new resources as they become available
- subscribe to a free news feed of the latest evidence-based research in adult immunization
ACP Immunization Policy
- ACP Endorses the 2013 ACIP Adult Immunization Schedule
- ACP Board of Regents Approves ACP/IDSA Joint Statement of Medical Societies Regarding Vaccination by Physicians
- ACP Policy on Influenza Vaccination of Health Care Workers
- ACP Policy on Patient Safety and Health Care Provider Immunization
Tell Us What You Think!
Please take a moment to complete ACP's Barriers to Immunization Poll.
Campaign for Adult Immunization
ACP is a proud member of the Campaign for Adult Immunization, an initiative of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases to ensure that all adults are fully aware of, and have access to, appropriate immunizations. Visit their site for access to a list of professional resources for healthcare providers.
Search this point-of-care decision support tool today. A free benefit of ACP membership.