Comparative Guideline Tables
Comparative Guideline Tables are succinct summaries of recommendations from a variety of US and international organizations regarding controversial topics in screening, prevention, and management.
- Aspirin for Primary Prevention
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Calcium and Vitamin D for Primary Prevention of Fractures
- Lipid Screening in Adults
- Nonoccupational Postexposure Prophylaxis (nPEP) for HIV
- Preexposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for HIV
- Screening for Diabetes
- Screening for Hepatitis C Virus
- Screening for HIV
- Screening for Osteoporosis
- Screening for Prostate Cancer
Patient summaries are available for many of ACP's guidelines and guidance statements.
Request bulk reprints of all guidelines published in Annals of Internal Medicine.
Search ACP's complete collection of clinical, ethics, and public policy recommendations.
High Value Care
Access resources and information for ACP's High Value Care initiative.
Earn CME Credits with ACP
ACP offers internists many CME options for the completion of AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™. Attend live meetings, work online, or watch course recordings on your own schedule.
Explore our many CME credit options.
The Next-Generation Clinical Information Resource
DynaMed Plus is a collaboration between ACP and EBSCO Health. ACP members enjoy free access to this comprehensive tool that optimizes time to answer for busy clinicians, like you. Get started now!