Comparative Guideline Tables
Comparative Guideline Tables are succinct summaries of recommendations from a variety of US and international organizations regarding controversial topics in screening, prevention, and management.
- Aspirin for Primary Prevention
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Calcium and Vitamin D for Primary Prevention of Fractures
- Lipid Screening in Adults
- Nonoccupational Postexposure Prophylaxis (nPEP) for HIV
- Preexposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for HIV
- Screening for Diabetes
- Screening for Hepatitis C Virus
- Screening for HIV
- Screening for Osteoporosis
- Screening for Prostate Cancer
Patient summaries are available for many of ACP's guidelines and guidance statements.
Request bulk reprints of all guidelines published in Annals of Internal Medicine.
Search ACP's complete collection of clinical, ethics, and public policy recommendations.
High Value Care
Access resources and information for ACP's High Value Care initiative.
Prescribe Opioids Safely
Access this FREE online educational program to help you safely prescribe opioids and manage patients with chronic pain. Online CME is available. Find out more.
Inspire the Next Generation of Medicine
Contribute to the ACP Education Fund and support our profession and the young minds starting their careers.
Share your love of medicine by making a charitable donation today! All donations are tax-deductible.