Comparative Guideline Tables
Comparative Guideline Tables are succinct summaries of recommendations from a variety of US and international organizations regarding controversial topics in screening, prevention, and management.
- Aspirin for Primary Prevention
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Calcium and Vitamin D for Primary Prevention of Fractures
- Lipid Screening in Adults
- Nonoccupational Postexposure Prophylaxis (nPEP) for HIV
- Preexposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for HIV
- Screening for Diabetes
- Screening for Hepatitis C Virus
- Screening for HIV
- Screening for Osteoporosis
- Screening for Prostate Cancer
Patient summaries are available for many of ACP's guidelines and guidance statements.
Request bulk reprints of all guidelines published in Annals of Internal Medicine.
Search ACP's complete collection of clinical, ethics, and public policy recommendations.
High Value Care
Access resources and information for ACP's High Value Care initiative.
Not an ACP Member?
Join today and discover the benefits waiting for you.
ACP offers different categories of membership depending on your career stage and professional status. View options, pricing and benefits.
A New Way to Ace the Boards!
Ensure you're board-exam ready with ACP's Board Prep Ace - a multifaceted, self-study program that prepares you to pass the ABIM Certification Exam in internal medicine. Learn more.