You are here
Online Activation, Access, and Technical Support
Activating Your New Online Institutional Account
- Once the order is processed, the Site Administrator will receive an e-mail containing your account information including a customer number, user name and temporary password.
- Sign into the Silverchair Sitemaster Administrator Database.
- Create your Annals account—this account allows administrators to pull usage statistics, maintain up-to-date account information, add and update IP addresses, and insert link resolvers (e.g., OpenURL).
Accessing Your Institutional Administrator Account
If you need an Institutional Administrator user name and pass code to access your account at http://sitemaster.annals.org/admin/login.aspx, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-304-3224 (7AM to 1AM ET Mon-Fri, 8AM to 8PM ET Sat-Sun).
Request for Technical Support
If you are unable to access full text and have an active subscription to Annals of Internal Medicine, please complete these steps, collect the information requested, and submit the information with your technical support request form.
- Note the browser (including version) and steps taken to view/experience the issue. These steps should be listed out including as much detail as possible.
- Take a screenshot including the URL (please also include the time stamp, time-zone & date) (Menu Bar at top of screen: File > Save Page As) or download/install JING (free screencasting computer program).
- Open a new tab and paste the Webstate info url (http://annals.org/webstateinfo.aspx?passcode=f0R-cL13n7-53RV1c35-u53). Please save a copy of the Webstate info page in PDF (Menu Bar at top of screen: File > Save Page As) or download/install JING (free screencasting computer program).
- Ensure only one session is running (no more than one tab open with your credentials/authentication recognized).
- If only one session, click on .Abandon Session. hyperlink on Webstate Info page (If two or more sessions/tabs open, close other tabs and click the .Abandon Session. hyperlink).
- You will be redirected back to the Home Page for your site.
- Open new tab and clear cache (for Chrome, Ctrl+H, delete history, select clear cache).
- Navigate back to domain site and refresh page (F5 to refresh).
- Ensure IP authentication &/or enter Individual credentials and attempt to reproduce the problem. If able to reproduce, email the form to email@example.com.
Institutional Access to ACP Journal Club Issues
May 20, 2008 to Present
ACP Journal Club sections from May 20, 2008, to the present are included in an institutional site license to Annals of Internal Medicine and are available on the Annals website, annals.org. ACP Journal Club was incorporated into Annals of Internal Medicine as a monthly section in the second issue of each month starting with the May 20, 2008 issue. Full-text downloads of articles from ACP Journal Club from the May 20th Issue to the present are recorded in COUNTER Journal Report 1 for Annals of Internal Medicine, but downloads of ACP Journal Club articles are not broken out separately from those in Annals.
January/February 1991 to March/April 2008
Institutions with an active Annals site license can obtain access to ACP Journal Club issues from January/February 1991 to March/April 2008 at acpjc.org. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your institution needs access.