Learn more about key DynaMed features in a NEW video. Watch new video
ACP and EBSCO Health are collaborating to provide ACP members with free access to the most current, evidence-based clinical decision support tool, DynaMed®, as a benefit of ACP membership. ACP continues to offer this great benefit to all members.
*ACP members can now use their member credentials for easy, quick sign-in!
Named 2022 Best in KLAS for Clinical Decision Support, DynaMed is updated daily and analyzed systematically through the lens of an expert editorial team. DynaMed is an advanced clinical decision-support tool that combines current clinical evidence with guidance from leading experts in a user-friendly, personalized experience that delivers fast, accurate answers to clinical questions at the point of care. Since August 2015, ACP's Deputy Editor for Internal Medicine has worked with the DynaMed editorial team specifically on internal medicine content. ACP oversees the peer review of the Overview and Recommendations section of the internal medicine topics most used by ACP members; look for ACP’s logo identifying these topics.
Ensure Confidence in Clinical Decision Making
- Content is developed with a rigorous, seven-step, evidence-based methodology.
- Features robust systematic literature surveillance with daily updates
- Clinical expertise both complements and clarifies the evidence.
- Summary-level Micromedex drug content provides convenient access to information on dosing, interactions, off-label uses, lab recommendations, and IV screening.
Improve Time-to-Answer with a Highly Intuitive User Experience Supported by Powerful Search Technology
- Key takeaways
- Targeted synopses
- Clearly defined recommendations
- Thousands of graphics and images, including:
- Clinical photographs
- Radiologic imaging
- Microscopic images
Create an Individual Experience
- Earn CME and MOC with continuous tracking of usage (certificates are stored for easy access).
- Preferences are remembered and interests anticipated.
- Recent practice-changing updates and content relevant to your expertise are highlighted.
A groundbreaking clinical decision-support solution created by experts, DynaMed Decisions supports preference-sensitive patient decisions and guides decision making in complex clinical scenarios to achieve high-quality personalized care.
A wide range of tools helps the clinician to calculate a patient’s individual risk profile and offers relevant recommendations from clinical practice guidelines.
- Shared decision-making tools feature customizable interactive views of the benefits and harms of various treatment options, allowing providers and patients to arrive at optimal care decisions appropriate for each patient’s unique needs.
- Option Grid patient decision aids focus on questions that patients frequently ask when they need to make preference-sensitive decisions. The tools can be shared before a visit so the patient can be prepared to take a more engaged role in their health care decision making.
Complimentary DynaMed App
Get access anytime, anywhere with the DynaMed app (compatible with iOS and Android devices). ACP members experience seamless integration with their acponline.org login credentials. The mobile app enables you to easily follow relevant content, earn and redeem CME credit and MOC points, and e-mail topics to colleagues.
Check out these features and more with the DynaMed app tutorial video.
- Local-language search capability with 15 available languages
- Clinical content that incorporates the latest guidance from a wide variety of international guideline organizations
- International drug names for easy searching
For further assistance, please contact us by email at ACP-DMP@acponline.org.
How to Use DynaMed to Answer Controversial Clinical Questions
This session is part of ACP's Internal Medicine Meeting 2021: Virtual Experience.
Friday, April 30, from 6:00–7:00 p.m. ET
DynaMed editors share three challenging clinical cases addressing controversial scenarios related to diagnosis or management decisions and learn about key strengths and navigational tools in DynaMed to help you arrive at the best clinical answers at the point of care.
Zoom Meeting ID: 942 9699 0414