Hot Topics (Take Action)
Current ACP Issues That Have Bearing on State Chapters
The following issues provide an opportunity for chapters to get involved at the state level.
Take Action in Your Chapter Now!
- Implementation of the ACA in the States (Background)
- Medicaid Expansion
Chapter Medicaid Patient Advocacy Campaign (Login required: accessible to Regents, Governors and Chapter Leaders only)
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Side-By-Side Comparison of the Health Insurance Exchange Regulation Final Rule with ACP's Public Comments/Recommendations
- Essential Health Benefits
- Side-by-side comparison of ACP comments and the final rule on essential health benefits, actuarial value, and accreditation
- State Workforce Analysis, Planning and Development Grants
- National Health Service Corp (NHSC) Grants
- Title VII Loans and Scholarships
- Medical Liability
- Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Innovation Center State Innovation Model Initiative
- State Legislative Efforts to Regulate Physician Speech
ACP Policies and Recommendations
This library is a collection of ACP's Clinical Guidelines, Ethical Guidelines, Policy Statements, and copies of testimony and letters to government and non-government officials.
The ACP Advocate Blog
When it comes to SGR repeal, is the glass half empty? Or half full?
- Friday, March 27, 2015
More on the SGR bill: beyond repeal, what else is in it?
- Tuesday, March 24, 2015
SGR repeal isn't a "doc fix"; it's about fixing Medicare for good of
- Friday, March 20, 2015
The ACP Advocate Newsletter
- ACA Enrollment Figures, New Study on Physician Shortage, and ACP on
March 20, 2015
ACP Weighs In on President's Budget Proposal, King v. Burwell, ICD-10,
and Surgeon General
March 6, 2015
ACP Offers Recommendations to CMS, Coalition on Rx Pricing, and
Progress in Health IT
February 20, 2015