You are here
State of the Nation's Health Care 2011
Congress Challenged to Find 'Common Ground' to Address 'Unprecedented Crisis in Our Health Care System'
On January 27, 2011, at ACP's annual report on the state of the U.S. health care system we detailed the challenges faced by decreased access to health insurance coverage; decreased capacity in the health care workforce; and increased health care costs.
- Full report on the State of the Nation's Health Care
- Remarks from ACP President J. Fred Ralston, Jr., MD, FACP
- Remarks from ACP's Senior Vice President of Government Affairs and Public Policy, Robert B. Doherty
- Background information on Expansion of Coverage
- Background information on Workforce Capacity
- Background information on Bending the Health Care Cost Curve
- Background information on Reforming the Medical Liability System
- Accompanying policy paper: How Can Our Nation Conserve and Distribute Health Care Resources Effectively and Efficiently?
- ACP's High-Value, Cost-Conscious Care Initiative