The ACP Education Fund
Please help support tomorrow's doctors!
The American College of Physicians' mission is to enhance the quality and effectiveness of health care by fostering excellence and professionalism in the practice of medicine.
One way you can help is to donate to ACP. Your support will ensure that tomorrow’s physicians will enjoy the unique challenges and satisfactions of internal medicine.
Your tax-deductible contribution will help to...
- Support medical school internal medicine interest groups to foster interest among medical students in internal medicine.
- Nurture the next generation of medical students and residents through ACP membership, educational resources such as Annals and MKSAP®, and much more.
- Fund scholarships for chief residents to attend the annual ACP Internal Medicine Meeting as junior faculty at the Waxman Center.
- Foster international knowledge and experience in internal medicine via the ACP International Fellowship Exchange Program
- Encourage tomorrow’s physicians to embrace the College’s core values of leadership, excellence, respect, compassion, professionalism, and responsibility.
- Ensure there are enough internists and subspecialists trained to meet the healthcare needs of our nation’s aging population.
- Provide new resources for today’s and tomorrow’s internists and subspecialists, such as our free personalized literature updating service, ACP JournalWise®.
Please make an investment today in the future of our younger colleagues.
Thank you for your contribution in support of today’s medical students and residents!
Benefits of ACP Membership
Earn CME Credits with ACP
ACP offers internists many CME options for the completion of AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™. Attend live meetings, work online, or watch course recordings on your own schedule.
Explore our many CME credit options.
The Next-Generation Clinical Information Resource
DynaMed Plus is a collaboration between ACP and EBSCO Health. ACP members enjoy free access to this comprehensive tool that optimizes time to answer for busy clinicians, like you. Get started now!