International Physicians elected to Fellowship in ACP - July 2010
ACP is pleased to announce the following newly elected International Fellows, who were recommended by the Credentials Subcommittee and approved for election by the Board of Regents. They are listed by current location and may have been credentialed through a different Chapter.
Nasreen A. Al-Sayed - Awali
Rudolph R. Delice - Saint Michael
- Renato Delascio Lopes - Durham, NC
Sergio Timerman - Sao Paulo
- Florence P. Arnold - Saskatoon, SK
- Robert Herman - Calgary, AB
- Harvey Ronald Rabin - Calgary, AB
- Jeffrey P. Schaefer - Calgary, AB
- Muhammad Z. Shrayyef - Moncton, NB
Jan Storek - Calgary, AB
- Carlos Cristian Deck Roman - Miami, FL
Patricio Varas Figueroa - Santiago
Michael Cheshire - London
Anil Chandra Anand - Pune
- Hajime Fujimoto - Tokyo
- Hiroyuki Kobori - New Orleans, LA
- Sunao Kojima - Kumamoto
- Kazuo Komamura - Ikoma
- Yoshihide Nakayama - Kamo Niigata
Masaru Suzuki - Tokyo
- Dina Z. Ezzeddine - Beirut
Tarek Z. Hatoum - Beirut
- Victor Okon Ansa - Calabar
- Ayodele Babatunde Omotoso - Ilorin
Abel Nze Onunu - Benin City
- Naushad Abid - Karachi
- Sumaira Farman - Lahore
- Hameed Kamran - Karachi
Javaid Mehmood Malik - Rawalpindi
- Naji Jameel Al-Johani - Riyadh
- Mohammad A. Al-Qahtani - Riyadh Central
- Abdulwahab Ahmed Bawahab - Jeddah
Mazen S. Fakeeh - Jeddah
Ahmed A. A. Suliman - Khartoum
- Yee-Chun Chen - Taipei
Tien-Shang Huang - Taipei
United Arab Emirates
- Muhammad H. Farooqi - Dubai
- Emad Sudqi Abed Saleh Khater - Abu Dhabi
Ahmed Fouad A. Sayed Ahmed - Abu Dhabi
Katherine M. O'Reilly - Romsey, Hampshire
For a Fellowship inquiry kit, contact Customer Service at +215-351-2600 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m., ET). The contents of the Fellowship inquiry kits also may be downloaded from the ACP Web site. Fellowship candidates are required to include payment for the Fellowship initiation fee (currently $150) with their proposal form, and membership dues must be in good standing. Candidates for Direct Fellowship are required to include payment for the first year's dues as well. Candidates are elected to Fellowship on a bi-monthly basis.
Advancement to Fellowship
The current ACP guidelines acknowledge a range of professional activities that indicate continuing scholarship and professional achievement. You no longer have to publish to qualify for advancement. Information: Mariana Hotea, Credentials Administrator, +215-351-2709, or go to the Membership section of ACP Online.
Sign-up for Physician & Practice Timeline text alerts and never miss another regulatory deadline!
Triggered text alerts aimed at keeping you on top of upcoming deadlines and details related to regulatory, payment, and delivery system requirements are available FREE of charge!
Pre-order MKSAP17 Complete and Save 15%!
Enter priority code PR58 when ordering. Limited time only. Order now.