Training in the US
- Addressing Spanish speaking IMGs applying for residency: Special issues, Rodolfo A. Armas-Merino, MD, MACP
- Preparedness for training, orientation, and acculturation, Tanveer P. Mir, MD, FACP
- Strengths and weaknesses of IMGs in U.S. programs: A chairperson's perspective, Barbara L. Schuster, MD, MACP
- Training all over again, Ashok M. Karnik, MD, FACP
- Visa and immigration issues, Eleanor M. Fitzpatrick, MA, and Tracy Wallowicz
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Live Simulcast!
Unable to attend the meeting this year? On Saturday, May 2, seven sessions will be streamed live from the meeting. Register for the simulcast and earn CME credit after watching each session. Watch it live or download for later viewing.