Virginia Chapter Research and Clinical Vignette Competition
The Virginia Chapter of the American College of Physicians will hold its Annual Associate's Meeting on January 12, 2013 at Virginia Commonwealth University/Medical College of Virginia residency program and will be held on the VCU campus in Richmond. We invite ACP Associate and Medical Student Members to submit an abstract for the competition. Please note that all abstracts must be submitted electronically.
- Abstract Rules and Regulations
- Electronic Abstract Submission Form
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE: October 1, 2012 at 11:59 p.m.
E-mail Ann Tennett at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Page updated: 7/27/12
- Job Opportunity
- Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- Virginia Chapter Wins 2015 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- Early Career Physicians Interest Group
- We are proud to announce that Jeffrey P. Harris, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Meet Our Governor-elect, William E. Fox, MD, FACP
- Member Accomplishments
- ACP Internist Weekly
- ACP Virginia Chapter Facebook Page