National Council of Resident/Fellow Members
- To view more information about the Council, visit the CRFM web site.
Below are useful resources to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Resident/Fellow Member Support
- Benefits of Resident/Fellow membership
- Participate in the Special Interest Groups
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
- DynaMed Plus
- Articles for Resident/Fellow Members
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- ACP Journal Club
- ACP JournalWise
CME information and MKSAP
Page Updated: 8/28/2015
ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- 2015 Chapter Meeting
September 11-12, 2015
- Chapter Abstract Competition
Submission deadline: August 8, 2015
- Narrative Medicine Contest
Submission deadline: August 10, 2015
- Governor's Newsletter July 2015
- We are proud to announce that Clifton R. Cleaveland, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly