Tennessee Chapter Electronic Abstract Form
Deadline Saturday, August 31, 2013
Open to residents
and medical students in Tennessee programs. Your program chair must approve your abstract before you are allowed to submit. Only one submission per resident or medical student as first author. Each program is allotted a certain number of submissions.
WARNING: This form is programmed to reject all submission attempts after Midnight, Saturday, Aug. 31, 2013
* indicates required fields.
If you have questions about the Abstract Competition, please contact Wilma Cooley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page updated: August 2, 2012
- 2015 Chapter Meeting
September 11-12, 2015
- Chapter Abstract Competition
Submission deadline: July 31, 2015
- Narrative Medicine Contest
Submission deadline: August 10, 2015
- Governor's Newsletter July 2015
- We are proud to announce that Clifton R. Cleaveland, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly