For Medical Students
Muscles for Movement - 2M Project
ACP Medical Student Membership is Free!
Additional ACP Resources for Medical Students
- Information for Medical Student Members
- Internal Medicine Interest Group Resources
- Peruse IMpact - ACP's quarterly newsletter for students
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
National Council of Student Members
- Contact your Local Representative or view more information about the Council, visit the CSM Web site.
Selecting a Residency Program
- Internal Medicine Careers
- Residency Programs and Selection
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Association of American Medical Colleges “Succeeding as a Medical Student” page - https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/
- Electronic Residency Application Service - https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- National Health Service Corps (scholarship/loan repayment program) - http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/
Page Updated: 2/27/2015
- Meet Our Governor-elect, Matt N. Bien, MD, FACP
- We are proud to announce that Donald W. Humphreys, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- South Dakota/Nebraska Chapters Joint Annual Meeting>br /> September 16-18, 2015
- Governor's Newsletter - February 2015
- 2014 SD Awardees
- Instructions for Claiming MOC Learning Sessions Points
- South Dakota Chapter Recognized as an Evergreen All-Star
- Member Accomplishments
- Chapter Archives
South Dakota Chapter Interim Governor:
Richard P Holm, MD, MACP
SD American College of Physicians
4904 S Sweetbriar Dr
Sioux Falls SD 57108
(605) 339-9804 - office
605) 321-1466 - cell
(605) 271-9227 - fax
SD Chapter Administrative Assistant