Early Career Physician Support
Early Career Physician Resources
Among ACP’s full offering of benefits for members, the College provides programs, products, and services that are of special interest to early career physicians, including:
Free assistance from ACP's Practice Management Center covering the full spectrum of business issues associated with running and working in a medical practice.
Access to an extensive national and local network of peers and mentors through the College’s Mentoring Database for help when dealing with early career and work-life balance issues.
Opportunities to advocate for internal medicine and its subspecialties on issues such as reimbursement, pay for performance, and training redesign.
Access to some of the most advanced electronic products and services for internists such as DynaMed Plus.
* An Early Career Physician is defined as a physician member of ACP who is within sixteen (16) years of graduating medical school and who is not a Medical Student or Resident/Fellow Member of ACP.
Page Updated: 1/8/2016
- Governor's Newsletter - February 2016
- 2015 Chapter Meeting Award Brochure
- 2015 Joint Annual Meeting of the Nebraska and South Dakota Chapters: September 16-18, 2015 Register Online
- We are proud to announce that Donald W. Humphreys, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award".
- New Master - Dr. David E. Sandvik, MD
- 2015 Richard Neubauer Advocate for IM Award Acceptance Speech
- Instructions for Claiming MOC Learning Sessions Points
- Member Accomplishments
- Chapter Archives
South Dakota Chapter Governor:
Matt N Bien, MD, FACP
SD American College of Physicians
4904 S Sweetbriar Dr
Sioux Falls SD 57108
(605) 339-9804 - office
605) 321-1466 - cell
(605) 271-9227 - fax
SD Chapter Administrative Assistant