Rhode Island Resident/Fellow Member Resources
ACP currently represents the interests of over 24,000 residents, fellows, and junior staff internists and over 140 of them are from the Rhode Island Chapter. Below are useful resources and Chapter activities to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
- Brown Medical School Internal Medicine Program
- Rhode Island Hospital Program
- Roger Williams Medical Center Program
National Council of Resident/Fellow Members
- To view more information about the Council, visit the CRFM web site.
Below are useful resources to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Resident/Fellow Member Support
- Benefits of Resident/Fellow membership
- Participate in the Special Interest Groups
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
- DynaMed Plus
- Articles for Resident/Fellow Members
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- ACP Journal Club
- ACP JournalWise
CME information and MKSAP
Page Updated: 2/8/2016