Congratulations to Fred J. Schiffman, MD, MACP of Providence who has been selected to become Master of the College (MACP) in April 2015. To be considered for Mastership, the candidate must have made a notable contribution to medicine. This includes but is not limited to teaching, outstanding work in clinical medicine (research or practice), contributions to preventive medicine, improvements in the delivery health care, or contributions to medical literature.
2015 ACP Young Achievers
Special congratulations to our chapterís Young Achievers:
- Joshua Rodriguez-Srednicki - National Abstract Competition/Chapter Winner Poster Finalist
- Megha Garg, MD; Nora Hutchinson, MDCM; Caitlin Naureckas; Ravi Sarpatwari; Rajesh Shrestha, MBBS; Liza Valdivia, MD; Zoe F. Weiss; Nicole B. Yang, MD - National Abstract Competition/National Poster Finalists
2014 Chapter Awards
Warmest congratulations go out to the following:
Mark E. Braun, MD, FACP - Governorís Award Robert A. Carnevale, MD, FACP - Irving Addison Beck Laureate Award Joseph D. Sweeney, MD, FACP - Milton Hamolsky Lifetime Achievement Award
Congratulations to Our New Rhode Island ACP Fellows!
View the full list of members who advanced to Fellowship in the American College of Physicians in the past 6 months.
Have you received an award, appointment, certification or other honor? Done some interesting volunteer work, had an article published, received a promotion? We'd like to share your good news in this section of the newsletter and post the information on our Chapter website as well. Please e-mail items of interest to Donna Goodnow, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page updated: 3/30/2015
- Meet Our New Governor, Audrey R. Kupchan, MD, FACP
- The Wave: Rhode Island ACP's Newsletter - April 2015 Edition - Dr. Bledsoe's Final Issue!
- Download the 2015 Abstract Booklet
- The Wave: Rhode Island ACP's Newsletter - March 2015 Edition - Special Issue!
- 2015 Rhode Island Chapter Doctor's Dilemma Competition
- Member Accomplishments