Local Links and Resources
If there are medical sites you find very useful and think that others might as well, please let us know. Also, if you think information in an annotation should be modified, we'd be interested in those comments as well. You can send your suggestions to our Chapter Administrator: Donna Goodnow at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ACP Smart Medicine
- Physician & Practice Timeline
- Practice Advisor
- Practice Management Issues and Resources
- Medicare Part D - Prescription Drug Coverage
- Quality Improvement: Pay-for-Performance and Practice Redesign - provides information and resources on ACP policies and activities related to the national health care quality movement
- Maintenance of Certification - ACP offers Recertification Assistance and Resources
- Doctors for Adults
- Patient Education Tools
- Center for Ethics and Professionalism - focuses on policy development and implementation on issues related to medical ethics and professionalism
- ACPNet is a national practice-based research network (PBRN) for internists
- Volunteering as a Physician
Page Updated: 5/4/2015
- Meet Our New Governor, Audrey R. Kupchan, MD, FACP
- The Wave: Rhode Island ACP's Newsletter - April 2015 Edition - Dr. Bledsoe's Final Issue!
- Download the 2015 Abstract Booklet
- The Wave: Rhode Island ACP's Newsletter - March 2015 Edition - Special Issue!
- 2015 Rhode Island Chapter Doctor's Dilemma Competition
- 2015 Rhode Island Chapter Meeting: Register Now!
- Member Accomplishments