Welcome to the Rhode Island Chapter Web site
Meet Our Governor-elect
Rhode Island Chapter
Congratulations to the Rhode Island Chapter Governor-Elect, Audrey R. Kupchan, MD, FACP. Our new Governor-elect will do a year of training as a Governor-elect and then will start her four-year term as Governor in the Spring of 2015. As Governor, Dr. Kupchan will serve as the official representative of the College for the Rhode Island Chapter, providing a link between members at the local level and leadership at the national level. In the meantime, Dr. Kupchan will be working closely with Dr. Bledsoe (the current Governor) and College staff to learn about the College and her duties as Governor. To learn more about Dr. Kupchan, feel free to read her bio.
Welcoming New Rhode Island Chapter Members
The Rhode Island Chapter is pleased to welcome our new Members for the last six months.
Interested in Membership and Advancing to Fellowship
Review our Membership and Advancement to Fellowship Requirements
Help Strengthen the Voice of Internal Medicine and Recruit-A-Colleague!
Stay Connected with ACP
Become a Fan of the ACP Facebook page or follow us on Twitter and keep updated with news, events, multimedia postings, and more from ACP.
We also encourage you to visit ACP's Multimedia page for the latest videos and more.
Page Updated: 3/27/2015
- The Wave: Rhode Island ACP's Newsletter - March 2015 Edition - Special Issue!
- 2015 Rhode Island Chapter Doctor's Dilemma Competition
- The Wave: Rhode Island ACP's Newsletter - March 2015 Edition
- 2015 Rhode Island Chapter Meeting: Register Now!
- Spring Chapter Meeting Planning Survey
- Presentations from 2014 RI Chapter Meeting
Held on Thursday, May 8, 2014
- Download the 2014 Abstract Booklet
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Audrey R. Kupchan, MD, FACP
- Member Accomplishments