Young Physician Resources
Southeastern Pennsylvania Young Physicians Newsletters
The Southeastern Region's Council of Young Physicians produces a newsletter to inform and update the region's young physicians. Take a few moments to learn more about what's going on!
Early Career Physician Support
Early Career Physician Resources
Among ACP’s full offering of benefits for members, the College provides programs, products, and services that are of special interest to early career physicians, including:
Free assistance from ACP's Practice Management Center covering the full spectrum of business issues associated with running and working in a medical practice.
Access to an extensive national and local network of peers and mentors through the College’s Mentoring Database for help when dealing with early career and work-life balance issues.
Opportunities to advocate for internal medicine and its subspecialties on issues such as reimbursement, pay for performance, and training redesign.
Access to some of the most advanced electronic products and services for internists such as DynaMed Plus.
* An Early Career Physician is defined as a physician member of ACP who is within sixteen (16) years of graduating medical school and who is not a Medical Student or Resident/Fellow Member of ACP.
Page Updated: 9/4/2015
- PA Southeastern Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- PA Eastern Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- PA Western Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- Pennsylvania Chapter Wins 2015 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- We are proud to announce that Charles Cutler, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Pennsylvania Western Region - Meet Our Governor-elect, Thomas C. Grau, MD, FACP
- Member Feedback - Share Your Thoughts
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly