Maintenance of Certification Learning Sessions in Internal Medicine
Single-Day Maintenance of Certification Learning Sessions in Internal Medicine
IM-Office Based 2012 Update and
IM-Hospital Based 2012 Update
Offered by the ACP Pennsylvania Chapter
Saturday, March 23, 2013
Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
What is it?
- The ACP Pennsylvania Chapter again is offering a single-day Maintenance of Certification designed to help internists to complete two American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) medical knowledge modules that can be used to earn MOC credit.
- Using the popular automated audience response system, two very knowledgeable internists will help the group work through two ABIM Annual Update modules, each worth 10 points.
- Note: These sessions are popular among some internists even though they are not recertifying. They praise the well-prepared faculty and the friendly learning atmosphere.
Who should attend?
- Internists participating in the ABIM Maintenance of Certification Program
- General Internists and Internal Medicine subspecialists seeking quality CME
8:00 a.m. - Registration and Continental Breakfast Onsite
8:30 to noon - 2012 Update in Hospital Medicine
1:00 to 4:30 p.m. - 2012 Update in Office Medicine
- Material presented in a stimulating environment using an audience response system.
- Complete these two self-evaluation modules in one day.
- Faculty (back again by popular demand): Marc Shalaby, MD, FACP and Ted Bollard, MD, FACP
PA Chapter Members - Early bird - $60 until February 23, 2013; After February 23, the fee is $85.
Non-PA Members of ACP - Early bird - $85 until February 23, 2013; After February 23, the fee is $100.
Nonmembers of ACP - $150
Additional fees to the ABIM may apply.
Make all checks payable to PA Chapter of the ACP (sorry, no credit cards accepted)
Please complete the registration form and return it along with your check.
Questions? Call 800-846-7746 or email email@example.com.
Page updated: 11/15/12
- PA Southeastern Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- PA Eastern Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- PA Western Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- Pennsylvania Chapter Wins 2015 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- We are proud to announce that Charles Cutler, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Pennsylvania Western Region - Meet Our Governor-elect, Thomas C. Grau, MD, FACP
- Member Feedback - Share Your Thoughts
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly