2012 Pennsylvania Southeastern Abstract Competition
We are pleased to announce the Call for Abstracts for the 2012 ACP Pennsylvania Chapter Southeastern Region.
This competition is limited to Associate (resident) and medical student members of the ACP Pennsylvania Southeastern Region ONLY. If you do not know your Pennsylvania Chapter region assignment, please check the zip code listing.
No more than two submissions per person per category. First author and presenter must be an ACP Associate or Medical Student with current membership status. If you are not currently an ACP member, residents and students can join at online.
Limit of one (1) entry per first author. Word limit is 250 words. The deadline for entries is August 13, 2012. Please use the online abstract form for all submissions.
Abstracts will be accepted into three categories: Clinical Vignette (reports of one or more cases that illustrate a rare disease entity or an unusual clinical presentation of an established disease), Research (clinical and/or laboratory research, delineating a new investigation into mechanisms of disease or consisting of a detailed review of a clinical problem), and Quality Improvement/Patient Safety. Refer to the online guides on How to Write a Clinical Vignette Abstract and How to Write a Research Abstract for more information.
Deadline for entries is August 13, 2012. Please contact Nina Mingioni, MD, FACP at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 215-456-8226 if you have questions about the abstract competition. Technical questions can be directed to John Derrickson.
Darilyn V. Moyer, MD, FACP
Governor, ACP Pennsylvania Chapter Southeastern Region
Page updated: 08/10/12
- PA Southeastern Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- PA Eastern Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- PA Western Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- Pennsylvania Chapter Wins 2015 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- We are proud to announce that Charles Cutler, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Pennsylvania Western Region - Meet Our Governor-elect, Thomas C. Grau, MD, FACP
- Member Feedback - Share Your Thoughts
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly