Pennsylvania Eastern Region Poster and Doctors' DilemmaTM Competitions
When: Held Saturday, November 9
Where: The Commonwealth Medical College, Scranton
All are invited to the November 9 competitions featuring posters created and presented by Pennsylvania Eastern Region medical residents and medical students. Winners receive recognition, cash prizes and a trip to the national competition held by the American College of Physicians in Orlando next April.
Posters will be exhibited and judged starting at 8:30 a.m.
The always fun and exciting Doctors' DilemmaTM (Medical Jeopardy) tournament will begin at 9:00 a.m.
The Wright Center for Graduate Medical Education and The Commonwealth Medical College are hosting these competitions in conjunction with the PA Chapter of the American College of Physicians. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for members of our community to meet, network, and see the work of area medical residents and students.
For more information, contact John Derrickson.
Page updated: 10/07/13
- PA Southeastern Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- PA Eastern Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- PA Western Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- Pennsylvania Chapter Wins 2015 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- We are proud to announce that Charles Cutler, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Pennsylvania Western Region - Meet Our Governor-elect, Thomas C. Grau, MD, FACP
- Member Feedback - Share Your Thoughts
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly