News & Meetings
Upcoming Maintenance of Certification Sessions
Hershey MOC Session
Saturday, March 5, 2016
7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Penn State/Hershey Medical Center
Please see the flyer for full information.
Please contact the chapter with any questions.
Former PAE Governor Daniel B. Kimball, Jr., MD, MACP and his wife were recently awarded the Compass Award by the Berks County Medical Society. Please read more and join us in congratulating him and his wife!
2015 Abstract and Doctor's DilemmaTM Competitions
Please join us in congratulating the winners from the 2015 abstract Doctor's DilemmaTM competitions!
Member in the News!
Danielle Krol, MD, a resident member of ACP, was featured in an ABC News health blog with her article entitled, How Yoga Can Help Women with Breast Cancer. Take a few minutes to read it!
Additional CME Opportunities
Search Additional CME Opportunities
Governors' Newsletters include:
- Eastern Region
- Southeast Region
- Western Region
Page updated: 01/20/16
- PA Eastern Region Governor's Newsletter - January 2016
- PA Southeastern Region Governor's Newsletter - January 2016
- PA Western Region Governor's Newsletter - January 2016
- Pennsylvania Chapter Wins 2015 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- We are proud to announce that Charles Cutler, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Pennsylvania Western Region - Meet Our Governor-elect, Thomas C. Grau, MD, FACP
- Member Feedback - Share Your Thoughts
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly