If you have any current news to share about yourself or a colleague that we can celebrate, please e-mail it to Cicely Elliott.
Congratulations to the following chapter members, who have been elected as a Master of the College (MACP). To be considered for Mastership, the candidate must have made a notable contribution to medicine. This includes but is not limited to teaching, outstanding work in clinical medicine (research or practice), contributions to preventive medicine, improvements in the delivery health care, or contributions to medical literature.
David Michael Elnicki, MD, MACP
Thomas Fekete, MD, MACP
Mary Ann Forciea, MD, MACP
J. Larry Jameson, MD, MACP
Also, please congratulate the following chapter members who will be recognized with national ACP awards at Internal Medicine Meeting 2016:
Baligh Yehia, MD, FACP
Walter J. McDonald Award for Young Physicians
Michael J. Baime, MD
ACP Award for Distinguished Contributions to Behavioral Medicine
The Pennsylvania Chapter recognizes and congratulates physicians who have been elected to Fellowship in the College in the past six months as well as welcomes their new Members. Please view the list and join us in celebrating with them!
The Pennsylvania Chapter would like to thank the following member for recruiting his colleagues as part of ACP's Recruit-a-Colleague program:
Adam J. Albert, MD
Elmer J. Holzinger, MD, MACP
Gregory C. Kane, MD, FACP
Leo J. Motter, MD
Nina Mingioni, MD, FACP
Seth M. Quartey, MD, FACP
Sunjeet Kaur, MBBS
Page updated: 10/27/15
- PA Southeastern Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- PA Eastern Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- PA Western Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- Pennsylvania Chapter Wins 2015 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- We are proud to announce that Charles Cutler, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Pennsylvania Western Region - Meet Our Governor-elect, Thomas C. Grau, MD, FACP
- Member Feedback - Share Your Thoughts
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly