Pennsylvania Medical Student Resources
Scott Paradise (left), co-president of the Internal Medicine Interest Group at Penn State University College of Medicine at Hershey, presents gift card prizes to winners and Scott Douglas (center) and Kyle Burch (right). They recently joined the Interest Group as part of its fall recruiting campaign, and then won the prizes. The Interest Group holds a series of activities that introduce new medical students to internal medicine and its many specialties. Congratulations, Kyle and Scott!
Congratulations to Pennsylvania Western Region Medical Student Stephanie E. Dreifuss, a third year student at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. Stephanie had three posters accepted into the ACP national competition at Internal Medicine 2013 and was also invited to give an oral presentation. This is an amazing accomplishment, so please join us in congratulating her![an error occurred while processing this directive]
- PA Eastern Region Governor's Newsletter - January 2016
- PA Southeastern Region Governor's Newsletter - January 2016
- PA Western Region Governor's Newsletter - January 2016
- Pennsylvania Chapter Wins 2015 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- We are proud to announce that Charles Cutler, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Pennsylvania Western Region - Meet Our Governor-elect, Thomas C. Grau, MD, FACP
- Member Feedback - Share Your Thoughts
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly