2013 Oklahoma Chapter Scientific Meeting CME
October 18, 2013
Samis Education Center on the OUHSC campus
Rainbolt Family Auditorium
The American College of Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Page updated: 07-15-13
- We are proud to announce that Boyd Shook, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Governor's Newsletter - Winter 2014
- Governor's Newsletter - Fall 2014
- Oklahoma Chapter wins 2014 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- Meet Our Governor-elect, Michael S. Bronze, MD, FACP
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly