Congratulations to Our Members!
Congratulations to Mark Mayer, MD, MACP who was selected to become a Master of the College (MACP). To be considered for Mastership, the candidate must have made a notable contribution to medicine. This includes but is not limited to teaching, outstanding work in clinical medicine (research or practice), contributions to preventive medicine, improvements in the delivery health care, or contributions to medical literature.
2015 Chapter Meeting Winners
Resident/Fellow Members Clinical Vignette
- 1st Place: Christopher Carmichael, DO Summa Health System
- 2nd Place: Wael Sultan, MBBCH St. Elizabeth Youngstown
- 3rd Place: Hilary Miller-Handley, MD University of Cincinnati
Resident/Fellow Members Basic Research
- 1st Place: 1st Place: Nida Hussain, MD University of Cincinnati
Resident/Fellow Clinical Research
- 1st Place: Eric Egnot, MD Riverside Methodist Hospital
- 1st Place: Arjan Flora, MD Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center
Medical Student Members Clinical Vignette
- 1st Place: Catherine Zhang The Ohio State University
Medical Student Basic/Clinical Science Research
- 1st Place: Jennifer Cooperrider The Ohio State University
Medical Student Quality Improvement/High Value Cost Conscious Care
- 1st Place: Tejasvi Pasupneti Summa Health System
- Victoria Schopper University of Cincinnati
- Michael Cheng Case Western Reserve University
- 1st Place: Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center, Toledo
- 2nd Place: St. Elizabeth Hospital, Youngstown
- 3rd Place: Akron General Medical Center, Akron
If you have any current news to share about yourself or a colleague that we can celebrate, please send it along to the Governor, Michael Tan, MD, FACP.