Congratulations to Our Members!
2015 Chapter Meeting Winners
Resident/Fellow Members Clinical Vignette
- 1st Place: Christopher Carmichael, DO Summa Health System
- 2nd Place: Wael Sultan, MBBCH St. Elizabeth Youngstown
- 3rd Place: Hilary Miller-Handley, MD University of Cincinnati
Resident/Fellow Members Basic Research
- 1st Place: 1st Place: Nida Hussain, MD University of Cincinnati
Resident/Fellow Clinical Research
- 1st Place: Eric Egnot, MD Riverside Methodist Hospital
- 1st Place: Arjan Flora, MD Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center
Medical Student Members Clinical Vignette
- 1st Place: Catherine Zhang The Ohio State University
Medical Student Basic/Clinical Science Research
- 1st Place: Jennifer Cooperrider The Ohio State University
Medical Student Quality Improvement/High Value Cost Conscious Care
- 1st Place: Tejasvi Pasupneti Summa Health System
- Victoria Schopper University of Cincinnati
- Michael Cheng Case Western Reserve University
- 1st Place: Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center, Toledo
- 2nd Place: St. Elizabeth Hospital, Youngstown
- 3rd Place: Akron General Medical Center, Akron
2015 Internal Medicine Abstract Competition Winner
Special congratulations to Ryan Lym from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, who was a winner in the ACP Medical Student Abstract Competition category at the Internal Medicine 2015 Abstract Competition. His poster title was "Primary vaginal melanoma: An incidental finding on routine pelvic examination".
2015 ACP Young Achievers
Special congratulations to our chapters Young Achievers: Julia L Agne, MD, Shadi M. Al Halabi, MD, Yaseen Alastal, MD, Ashirf S M Al-Ghanoudi, MBChB, Vyshak Alva Venur, MD, Amit Arbune, MBBS, Mahesh Bavineni, MD, Matthew R Brown, DO, Megan Caroway, Garren J DeCaro, MD, Maricor Docena, DO, Jessica Dreicer, Mohamed Elrifai, MD, Teresa A Evans, Madiha Fida, MBBS, Raktim Kumar Ghosh, MD, MBBS, Tariq Hammad, MD, Bin Hu, MD, Nilamba A Jhala, MBBS, Sehrish Kamal, MBBS, Matthew Kelleher, MD, Maksim Y Khayznikov, MD, Aahd Kubbara, MBBS, Jason V Kunz, DO, Ryan L Lym, Suryanarayan Mohapatra, MD, D Mukhija, Ritika Ohri, MBBS, Brian Petullo, MD, Teresa Ratajczak, MD, Samantha L Schockman, MD, Rupal P Sonani, MBBS, Mohamad Khaled Soufi, MD, Anshul K Srivastava, Neetika Srivastava, MD, Madeleine Strohl, Anandhi Sudhagaran, MD,MBBS, Sri Ramya Vajapeyajula, Erika H Wilson, MD, Kailin Yang, PhD who will participate in Internal Medicine 2015 as a National Abstract Competition Finalist
The Chapter recognizes and congratulates Ohio Chapter physicians who were elected to Fellowship in the College in the past 6 months.
If you have any current news to share about yourself or a colleague that we can celebrate, please send it along to the Governor, Michael Tan, MD, FACP.