About the Chapter
Welcome to the Website for the Ohio Chapter
View our Welcome message from Ohio Chapter Governor, Michael Tan, MD, FACP
E-mail Your Chapter Governor
Sends e-mail to Michael Tan, MD, FACP
We are happy to announce our Chapter Centennial Legacy Award Winner James S. Tan, MD, MACP, FIDSA, FCCP
The Ohio Chapter is pleased to welcome our new Members who were elected in the last six months.
Ohio Chapter Recognized as an Evergreen All-Star
In 1993, the Evergreen Awards Program was started as a way to recognize outstanding chapter efforts and innovation. As a way to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the program, the Chapters Subcommittee and staff looked for a way to recognize chapters who have demonstrated a long-term engagement with the program. The criteria included that a chapter must have submitted at least 5 nominations, had at least 2 winners, and had a nominated program running for at least 3 years. The Ohio Chapter has contributed to the growth of all chapters through their commitment to sharing successful best practices through the Evergreen program and has been recognized as an Evergreen All-Star for their achievements.
Interested in Membership and Advancing to Fellowship
Review our Membership and Advancement to Fellowship Requirements
Help Strengthen the Voice of Internal Medicine and Recruit-A-Colleague!
Stay Connected with ACP
Become a Fan of the ACP Facebook page or follow us on Twitter and keep updated with news, events, multimedia postings, and more from ACP.
We also encourage you to visit ACP's Multimedia page for the latest videos and more.
Page Updated: 7/24/2015
- Registration Now Open for Ohio/Air Force Chapters Meeting!
- 2015 Doctor's Dilemma Registration Now Open!
- Exhibitor Opportunities available at 2015 Chapter Meeting
- View the 2015 Internal Medicine and Leadership Day Photos
- MKSAP Online Study Hall
- Call for Award Nominations-Deadline: July 15, 2015
- Governor's Newsletter March 2015
- We are proud to announce that James S. Tan, MD, MACP, FIDSA, FCCP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Keep up with the Ohio Chapter via Twitter and Facebook
- Member Accomplishments: 2014 Chapter Meeting Winners