About the Ohio Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Young Physicians, Associates & Medical Students
Locate what's going on in your chapter for Young Physicians, Residents and Students. Discover our resources, and local activities.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Search the ACP Member Directory and Chapter Membership Roster as well as view other Members-Only sites on ACP Online.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
- Governor's Newsletter August 2015
- Registration Now Open for Ohio/Air Force Chapters Meeting!
- 2015 Doctor's Dilemma Registration Now Open!
- Exhibitor Opportunities available at 2015 Chapter Meeting
- View the 2015 Internal Medicine and Leadership Day Photos
- MKSAP Online Study Hall
- Call for Award Nominations-Deadline: July 15, 2015
- We are proud to announce that James S. Tan, MD, MACP, FIDSA, FCCP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Keep up with the Ohio Chapter via Twitter and Facebook
- Member Accomplishments: 2014 Chapter Meeting Winners