News & Meetings
Meetings and Events
Free Event: Practice Redesign and Other Tools to Reduce Burnout and Increase Satisfaction in Medicine
Saturday, September 26, 2015
10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
The Cooper Center
Please contact the New Mexico Chapter with any questions.
Call for Chapter Awards Nominations
Deadline for submissions is August 1, 2015
Additional CME Opportunities
Search Additional CME Opportunities
Physician Burnout and Wellness
Page updated: 08/28/15
- Governor's Newsletter - August 2015
- Annual Chapter Scientific Meeting
- Chapter Resident & Medical Student Abstract Competition
- Early Career Physician Abstract Competition
- We are proud to announce that Robert G. Strickland, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Meet Our Governor-elect, Betty Chang, MDCM, PhD, FACP
- Physician Burnout and Wellness Resources
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly
Eileen Barrett, MD, MPH, FACP
Governor, New Mexico Chapter