Early Career Physicians Resources
Early Career Physician Support
Early Career Physician Resources
Among ACP’s full offering of benefits for members, the College provides programs, products, and services that are of special interest to early career physicians, including:
Free assistance from ACP's Practice Management Center covering the full spectrum of business issues associated with running and working in a medical practice.
Access to an extensive national and local network of peers and mentors through the College’s Mentoring Database for help when dealing with early career and work-life balance issues.
Opportunities to advocate for internal medicine and its subspecialties on issues such as reimbursement, pay for performance, and training redesign.
Access to some of the most advanced electronic products and services for internists such as DynaMed Plus.
* An Early Career Physician is defined as a physician member of ACP who is within sixteen (16) years of graduating medical school and who is not a Medical Student or Resident/Fellow Member of ACP.
Page Updated: 9/24/2015
- Governor's Newsletter - August 2015
- Annual Chapter Scientific Meeting
- Chapter Resident & Medical Student Abstract Competition
- Early Career Physician Abstract Competition
- We are proud to announce that Robert G. Strickland, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Meet Our Governor-elect, Betty Chang, MDCM, PhD, FACP
- Physician Burnout and Wellness Resources
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly