For Medical Students
Medical student meeting presentations
Matching into Internal Medicine
Look Before You Leap:Hints for Applying to Residency Programs
ACP Medical Student Membership is Free!
Additional ACP Resources for Medical Students
- Information for Medical Student Members
- Internal Medicine Interest Group Resources
- Peruse IMpact - ACP's quarterly newsletter for students
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
National Council of Student Members
- Contact your Local Representative or view more information about the Council, visit the CSM Web site.
Selecting a Residency Program
- Internal Medicine Careers
- Residency Programs and Selection
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Association of American Medical Colleges “Succeeding as a Medical Student” page - https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/
- Electronic Residency Application Service - https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- National Health Service Corps (scholarship/loan repayment program) - http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/
Page Updated: 2/27/2015
New Jersey Northern Chapter Governor:
Beth R. Nalitt, MD, FACP
New Jersey Southern Chapter Governor:
Steven R. Peskin, MD, FACP
Ray Saputelli, MBA, CAE
New Jersey Chapter's mailing address:
224 West State Street
Trenton, NJ 08608