About the Nebraska Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governor, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Young Physicians, Associates & Medical Students
Locate what's going on in your chapter for Young Physicians, Residents and Students. Discover our resources and local activities.More Young Physicians, Associates & Medical Students
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
ACP Members Only
Search the ACP Member Directory and Chapter Membership Roster as well as view other Members-Only sites on ACP Online.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
- We are proud to announce that Rowan K. Zetterman, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Nebraska/South Dakota Chapters Joint Annual Meeting>br /> September 16-18, 2015
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee-Marvin J. Bittner, MD, FACP
- Instructions for Claiming MOC Learning Sessions Points
- Governor's Newsletter - February 2015
- Welcome Dr. Shiffermiller
- Member Accomplishments
William A. Shiffermiller, MD, FACP,
Governor, Nebraska Chapter
Nebraska Chapter, ACP
4904 S. Sweetbriar Drive
Sioux Falls, SD 57108
(605) 339-9804 - office
(605) 321-1466 - cell
(605) 271-9227 - fax
Chapter Administrative Assistant