Welcome to the North Carolina Chapter Web site
Welcome our New Chapter Governor
Congratulations to the North Carolina Chapter Governor, Peter R. Lichstein, MD, FACP. He officially took office during Internal Medicine 2015. To learn more about Dr. Lichstein, read his bio and vision for the chapter.
Interested in Membership and Advancing to Fellowship
Review our Membership and Advancement to Fellowship Requirements
Help Strengthen the Voice of Internal Medicine and Recruit-A-Colleague!
The North Carolina Chapter is pleased to welcome our new Members who were elected to ACP Membership in the last quarter.
Stay Connected with ACP
Become a Fan of the ACP Facebook page or follow us on Twitter and keep updated with news, events, multimedia postings, and more from ACP.
We also encourage you to visit ACP's Multimedia page for the latest videos and more.
Page Updated: 11/20/2015
- Congratulate our Newest Master
- North Carolina Chapter Annual Scientific Session - Registration Now Open!
- Governor's Newsletter - November 2015
- Recognize Outstanding Members and Nominate Them for the 2016 Volunteerism Award
- Call for Abstracts - 2016 NC Chapter Scientific Meeting
- Meet Our New Governor, Peter R. Lichstein, MD, FACP
- Member Accomplishments