The Navy Chapter would like to thank the following members for recruiting their colleagues as part of ACP's new Recruit-a-Colleague program:
- Capt Mark L Dick, MC USN FACP
- LCDR Heather J Ventura, MC USN FACP
Newly Elected Members and Fellows
2015 Internal Medicine Abstract Competition Winner
Special congratulations to LT Brennan J. Shutt, MD from the Naval Medical Center San Diego, who was a winner in the Resident/Fellow Clinical Vignette category at the Internal Medicine 2015 Abstract Competition. His poster title was "Percutaneous and Invasive Management of a Rare Congenital Pulmonary Malformation in an Active Duty Service Member".
- We are proud to announce that Angeline A. Lazarus, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Governor's Newsletter - December 2014
- Army/Air Force/Navy Chapters win 2014 John Tooker Evergreen Special Recognition Award
- Governor's Newsletter - July 2014
- CDR Michael P Keith, MC USN FACP, Chapter Governor
- Member Accomplishments
Navy Chapter Governor:
CDR Michael P Keith, MC USN FACP