Montana Resident/Fellow Member Resources
ACP currently represents the interests of over 24,000 residents, fellows, and junior staff internists. Below are useful resources and Chapter activities to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
Montana Chapter Residency Programs
- WWAMI Medical Education Program at Montana State University
- University of Washington (UW) School of Medicine
National Council of Resident/Fellow Members
- To view more information about the Council, visit the CRFM web site.
Below are useful resources to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Resident/Fellow Member Support
- Benefits of Resident/Fellow membership
- Participate in the Special Interest Groups
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
- ACP Smart Medicine
- Articles for Resident/Fellow Members
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- ACP Journal Club
- ACP JournalWise
CME information and MKSAP
Page Updated: 7/2/2015
- Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- 2015 Annual Chapter Scientific Meeting - Register Now!
- ACP IMpact Newsletter: IM Family, The Loges - February 2015
- Meet Our Governor-elect - Pamela J. Hiebert, MD, FACP
- Yellowstone Public Radio's interview with Dr. Larson
- Health Information Booklet
- University of Washington Grand Rounds Archive
- Osler Club for WWAMI Students
- Member Accomplishments